Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hunger Games 2

Wow. No time is being wasted here. The second Hunger Games book has been signed up for a movie deal. Obviously, the books are doing well so the studios can anticipate the movies being a hit as well. I just hope the movie is as good as the book. Harry Potter has done a pretty good job and I can only hope this one lives up to expectations as well. The first movie is scheduled to be released in March of 2012. I’ve mentioned before my fear not only for the movie following the book, but the fact that Jennifer Lawrence is playing Katniss. That worries me a lot because I don’t like her style of acting. Maybe the directing will be awesome and I won’t even notice her lack of acting skills. One can hope right? If you haven’t read these books, I definitely recommend it. Very adventurous and keeps you on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment