Thursday, August 18, 2011

Canceled!

It’s about time! TLC has finally canceled Kate +8. This has been a long time coming, but TLC wanted to squeeze every penny they could out of this poor family. I’m not sure who’s worse at this point: TLC for letting this show stay on the air for as long as it did or Kate for allowing her children to go through this so she could pay the rent. I was flipping channels the other night and saw a new episode of the show and the kids are so grown up, it’s insane! All I can hope for is a normal life for these kids. They know nothing else other than a camera crew in their face. I hope they all become successful in their lives and I hope we don’t read about them in the newspaper for getting DUI’s or checking into rehab. Jon and Kate can go suck it if their kids end up damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment