Friday, August 19, 2011

Good Friday

Is it Halloween yet? I can’t wait! I keep reading about so many awesome Halloween events happening this year. Now that people are starting to have money again, they’re going all out. Especially, Universal. This year, their tram tour theme will be Scream. Honestly, that sounds pretty cool. It’s going to be called “Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life.” The title is kind of lame, but I like the Scream movies. They entertain me for some reason so this sounds very cool.

Universal is also bringing in some big names to create some awesome mazes. I hate mazes because I hate people jumping out at me, which is ironic because Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I would have loved to work on all of this stuff. Universal brought in Eli Roth to create “Eli Roth's Hostel: Hunting Season" maze. They also brought in Alice Cooper to present "Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare" and they even brought in Rob Zombie for "Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses: In 3D ZombieVision." A 3D maze? That’s kind of insane and it sounds freaking terrifying. I know some people working on the Bill and Ted show as well and it’s supposed to be awesome again this year. I worked on it the first year they brought Halloween back to Universal in 2007. It was so much fun! I would kill to do that again.

Halloween, please come faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment