Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gaga No More

Remember how I was super excited because Lady Gaga got Target to change it's ways and stop donating to anti-gay organizations and start donating to gay organizations? Well, something happened and now the deal is no more. They haven't released details as to why this fell through, but it makes me very sad. I know that Target wanted to partner with Gaga for her new single Born This Way and she would only do if they changed so does this mean she's no longer partnering with them? I hope that's the case. I honestly feel that some of these companies shouldn't take sides at all. If they want any business at all, they shouldn't take sides. Or they should just take the good side of things. Just saying. Either way, I hope whatever caused this deal to fall through is a really good excuse. I like me some Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment