Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Making of a Lesbian

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Sorry for my lack of post yesterday, but it was my day off and I was trying to refrain from computer usage. I know the world is pretty much ending right now with killer earthquakes and people threatening to set fire to the oil supply of the world, but I think the most important piece of news right now is Justin Bieber's new haircut. I'm completely joking, but I will talk about it anyway. This kid went to the barber shop to get his hair cut and he took pictures during the ENTIRE thing. First of all, I'm not sure why his haircut became so famous because it has been the style for some time now and number two his new haircut makes him look even more like a girl. The jokes are on! Check out the photos for yourself:






Totally looks like a tiny lesbian in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment