Friday, December 17, 2010

NonFail Blog Friday


Sorry I'm late. It's raining and I had an errand to run for work that ended up being a bust, but I'm here now and ready to kick off this Friday! TGIF!!!

The Biggest Loser finale was this week. I watched it yesterday, but not before latimes.com ruined who the winner was with a picture of him on their home page. I was sad. I’ve always been a big fan of The Biggest Loser. It’s just so inspiring to watch these people go through these life changing journey’s. Plus, Alison Sweeney isn’t too bad to look at either.

I always feel bad when I watch the show while eating junk food. Jillian and Bob, the heavy hitting trainers, always tell me to get off my ass and work out. I read that Jillian Michaels is leaving after season 11, which starts on January 4. I’m kind of surprised. If she doesn’t have people to yell at, what is she going to do? It’s rumored that she wants to start a family or something. I always thought she was a lesbian, not to say she can't start a family that way. I was just making an observation.

Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don’t, but considering how many people she’s helped lose weight, she’s pretty cool. So who will take her place next to Bob? Will Bob leave soon after her? I watch the show to see the contestants and the trainers. Bob and Jillian are kind of crazy and fun to watch. I hope this doesn't hurt the show. The new season is bringing in 2 new trainers so maybe one of them will take over for Jillian. Those are some big scary shoes to fill. I guess we just have to wait and see. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment