Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Wanna Be A Rockette

I'm kind of excited! Tonight my company has invited everyone to see The Rockettes at the Nokia Theatre at L.A. LIVE for our Christmas party. The last few years, the holiday party has been some weird band I don't care much about, but this year I totally care about The Rockettes. I've seen their Christmas show before in New York and it was kind of hokey, but the fact that I was in New York at Radio City Music Hall was all that mattered to me. The show tonight will more than likely be the same show I saw in New York a few years ago, but it will get us all into the spirit of the holidays. Hanukkah ended last night and now it's time to look forward to Christmas and New Years!

This is probably the coolest part of the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment