Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Best Message

I’m sure you’ve all seen the Messages of Hope out there from people like Obama or Hilary Clinton, but for some reason I think this one speaks to me the most. Maybe because it has real people speaking about their real experiences or because I freaking love Pixar. All of these people speak from the heart and their emotions are very real. I feel like when people like Hilary and Obama speak out, they’re doing it because they have an obligation, but Pixar doesn’t. None of these people do, but look how happy they are now. One lady talks about how she was happy someone interrupted her from committing suicide because she would have missed out on so much. That’s real to me. Getting to come home to the one you love is real to me. And speaking from personal experience, it really does get better. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment