Monday, November 22, 2010

Lifetime Movie - One Angry Juror

Sigh. I don't usually watch Lifetime movies, but when Jessica Capshaw is the star I'm all for it. Last night I tortured my roommates and made them watch the Lifetime movie One Angry Juror. One of them was completely opposed until I massaged her shoulders and made her sit and watch and the other likes Lifetime movies and could ignore my little cutsie comments about Jessica.

The movie is a true story, like all life time movies. It's about Sarah Walsh, who is a lawyer who ends up on the juror for a criminal case where a kid is being tried for the murder of another. Sarah finds the guy innocent, while all the other jurors find him guilty creating a hung jury. Sarah ends up becoming the kids lawyer and freeing him from the mess. Jessica Capshaw saves the day!!! I really just need her back on my TV screen. She needs to come back to Grey's Anatomy, realize the error of her ways and get back together with Callie. This needs to happen soon, otherwise I will be forced to watch Grey's re-run and One Angry Juror over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment