Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup Part 2

I decided to change things up a little bit. There were some new themes in the theme section of blogger and I went for it. Anyway, back to the World Cup. Mexico and South Africa battled this morning and tied 1 to 1. I was hoping South Africa would win, but I'll take a tie. At 11:30 today, Uruguay and France battle it out.

Yesterday the opening ceremonies were streaming live from the studio I work in and that was the most exciting thing ever. I got to sit in the control room and watch the entire ceremony on very pretty screens. I am completely immersed in this years World Cup and I love it. I have the proper iPhone apps to keep up with the games when I'm not near a TV and I'm content. I hope you all get to watch the England vs. US game tomorrow at 11:30. It should be a very good match. Happy soccer weekend all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment