Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nerd Alert!

E3 is in town so I thought I would touch upon something very cool in the gaming world. Don’t worry, I didn’t know what E3 was until it came here. E3 is a video game convention where nerds and Asians alike come together in one room to play and talk about new and cool video games. See why you didn’t know what it was? Anyway, since the convention is in town, I wanted to talk about an article I read yesterday about Microsoft coming out with a new hands free video game system through Xbox. Yes, you read that right: hands free. No more controls to break the TV or cause carpel tunnel. The system is supposed to recognize your movements. Kind of cool huh? I also read that it will have heavy competition from Wii and Playstation, who will be introducing similar technology. That makes me feel better because Wii is kind of the coolest thing ever and if something else were to come along and replace it so soon I would be sad especially considering they just came out with a black Wii console. So, that’s something fun to look forward to. Soon, we will be able to control Mario and Luigi with our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment