Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cute Movie Alert

I hate to admit this, but I want to see the movie Killers. I hate Katherine Heigl, but the movie looks cute. Ever since she bashed the writers that made her famous on Grey's Anatomy, I could care less about her. I used to like her when I saw her in the movie My Father the Hero and the Disney movie Wish Upon A Star, but she became a bitch since then. Even the movie 27 Dresses made me hate her. She has the potential to ruin everything she's in now. Kind of makes me sad because I don't mind a romantic comedy every now and then and that's the only movie genre she does now.

Anyway, going back to the movie. Ashton Kutcher can be cute and I would see the movie for him. Plus the movie looks like a comedic version of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and I am freaking obsessed with that movie. So with all of that, this movie has the potential to be entertaining. It comes out on Friday. Anyone want in? Shit gets blown up too!

1 comment: