Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheese Me!

My mom heard on the radio the other day that a grilled cheese truck exists somewhere in the world. Who doesn’t love grilled cheese? Just now, I looked it up and they have an entire website dedicated to this truck. They have a calendar of the week showing where their truck is going to be. They even cater. I know what one of my friends is having at her next party. Their menu looks pretty awesome and now I’m starving.

Plain and Simple Melt (on french or wheat bread)American Cheese......$3
Sharp Cheddar......$4.25
Double Cream Brie......$5.50
Gruyere......$4.50

Cheesy Mac and Rib macaroni and cheese with sharp cheddar......$5.50
with bbq pork, caramelized onions......$7.50

Brie Melt (on cranberry walnut bread)
Double Cream Brie, Sliced Pears and Honey......$6.75
add Smoked Turkey......$7.75

Harvest Melt
Roasted Butternut Squash with sauteed leeks, balsamic and agave syups......$5


Dessert Melt
Roasted banana puree, Nutella and marshmallow......$6

The prices are really good and I would totally eat all of this stuff. I would need to buy an entire box of lactose pills, but otherwise, I want to eat it all. They even announced the other day that they are going to be at the Annual Grilled Cheese Invitational on April 24 at the LA Center Studios. I know right! A festival dedicated to grilled cheese. My grandma would love it. I am soooo there. Who’s with me?

2 comments: