Friday, September 23, 2011

Scary Mickey

It's almost Halloween and I'm so excited. I can't wait! I've been actively holding myself back from putting up the Halloween decorations so they don't get boring by the time Halloween rolls around. I'll wait until at least Oct 1, which is just around the corner. Everyone gets into the spirit making the month of October the best month ever. All the theme parks get super into themeing. Even SeaWorld is going to do a Halloween theme this year. I know because my company built it. Anyway, I was on the Disney blog the other day and saw all their new Halloween merch and I'm kid of disappointed. When I think of Disneyland Halloween, I think of cute things that would look cute on a mantel or counter, but for some reason this year they're taking the scarier route. Instead of cute Mickey faces on pumpkins, they have scary Mickey faces on pumpkins. Dislike! I mean there are still some cute things, but for the most part it's all scary Mickey faces. See for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment