Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still A Bad Graduation

Ugh! So now the Glee people are saying that Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith aren't leaving Glee. I'm so sick of your games! The cast members signed on for 7 years and therefore can't be leaving the show after the 3rd season. Makes sense, but stop messing around. One of the creators was asked during Comic-Con if these 3 were leaving and he said:

Cory, Lea, Chris, they are seniors and so they are graduating. But because they are graduating doesn’t mean they’re leaving the show. I always say, if you have Lea Michele under contract, you don't just say, “You know what? We’re gonna let you go.” It just wouldn’t be kind of the smart thing to do.

Well duh!!!! I would come over there and strangle you myself if you did something like that. There are just more and more things that make me dislike Glee. It makes me sad because it has the potential to be a good show, but when you throw this bullshit into the mix, I'm outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment