Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

VS.


So the most recent Bachelor and the girl he chose on the show are already broken up and the new Bachelorette season just started and I have absolutely non desire to watch it. I mean, why watch a show where you know they’re just going to break up in a day? I watched a few seasons and it held my attention pretty well. I had hope for every couple and then to see that they all break up anyway sucks. Why is the show even on anymore? The break ups have definitely tainted the show for me. Sure it’s cool to see them go to these exotic places, but in the end, it’s all fake. Makes me kind of sad. There are only 2 couples who actually got married. One couple said there were a lot of rough patches before they got married and the other couple didn’t even end up together on the show. The Bachelor picked someone else and then realized he made a mistake. I’d rather go on match.com to find someone. I guess reality TV really is all about the fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment