Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend Show - Glee Live

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I wish it was longer, but what can you do. My weekend was packed with entertainment. I saw Glee Live at the Staples Center on Saturday night. The show quality was just as good as their last tour and it was very fun. There were little girls in front of me who would not sit down so I had to dodge a lot to see the stage so that was annoying, but there was a little boy sitting next to us who was so in to the show and that made it better. There were definitely more solos this time around, which I found interesting. I mean it made sense because there are a lot of solos in the show, but of course the big numbers were amazing. I'm happy that they at least hold up live show quality because sometimes their TV show quality is lacking. Here are some fan videos from the Vegas show in case you missed out.

Valerie


Born This Way

No comments:

Post a Comment