Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Line-Up

It’s about that time again where shows get canceled and new shows come in and take their place. I usually watch the new ones to give them a chance and I find it very rare to come across one that really really makes me want to tune in. It’s very rare to find a show that really keeps your attention. But I think I have found 2 news shows in the fall line-up that look pretty awesome. The first is funny and cute and the second kind of had my mouth on the floor.

Normally I don’t like Zooey Deschanel, but her new show, New Girl looks very very cute and I totally want to watch it right now. I kind of wish it was a movie. It will be airing on Fox in the fall.



Of course, whatever Steven Spielberg produces is amazing and whenever Katharine McPhee opens her mouth to sing you can’t help but listen so I have no doubt this show will be amazing. It’s called Smash and it will air after The Voice on NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment