Monday, May 16, 2011

Manic Monday

Happy Monday to everyone! Sorry there wasn't a blog on Friday. The site was down and I didn't have the time to keep checking it throughout the day to see if it was up and running again. I hear it erased some people's posts as well. Looks like all of mine are intact.

Yesterday was an incredibly lazy day and there wasn't much on TV, but while I was surfing, I found Monsters Inc. Of course I stopped and had to watch it. I almost forgot how good the movie is. How clever everything is and how much I miss Disneyland. The Monsters Inc ride is very cute. I talked about the Pixar prequel a little bit and Pixar has released an official synopsis for the new movie as well as a color logo. I was only able to find the logo in black and white before. Here is the synopsis, which matches the rumors:

Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn’t always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. Monsters University unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.

I bet it's going to be a very heart warming story. I mean the relationship between Boo and Sully is just too cute in the first one. I'm looking forward to this. Looks like the release date will be June 2013. That's too far!

No comments:

Post a Comment