Tuesday, May 24, 2011

100 Years of Sinking

Oy vey. So the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic is next year and that means a lot of Titanic action coming from Hollywood including the re-release of the 3 hour James Cameron movie in 3D. Yup. 3 freaking D. I don’t know the point of this. I mean they could probably just have released the movie again and left it at that. Making the movie 3D seems very ridiculous in my mind. Didn’t they make enough money off of it the first time around? The movie will be re-released April 6, 2012. I stayed away from the theatres the first time around and I will do it again. I have no desire. I know how the story ends. The British TV channel, ITV1 will also release a mini series showing the events of the night. How many more ways can we interpret what happened on a sinking ship? It’s cool that we all want to celebrate the 100th anniversary, but this is a little much don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment