Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Themed Birthday

Wow. Can you believe that California Adventure celebrates its 10 year anniversary today? Part of me feels like it's been there longer than 10 years. I guess this would be the perfect time to revamp. Just like Disneyland, it's opening was not a success in the least. You had to pay extra money to get into a park that was definitely not as cool as Disneyland. Plus, it had everything Walt didn't want, such as an area that looked like a carnival. Walt hated carnivals and never wanted anything even remotely similar anywhere near his precious park. Eisner made a huge mistake with this park. It's only recently started gaining its footing because of World of Color. Not many people care about the park otherwise. Soon, that will all change. Come 2012, this park is supposed to be awesome with their new Buena Vista Street entrance, which is already under construction and Cars Land and the Little Mermaid ride. Cars Land alone makes me a little gaga. I'm sure it will be cool. So I guess a Happy Birthday is in order for California Adventure. I want to go to there!

No comments:

Post a Comment