Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'll Be There For You

Those Friends kids are back in the saddle again and they're doing pretty good. Jennifer Aniston never really left and Courtney Cox only left for a little bit, but Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc are back and their shows are pretty good.

I've been watching Matt LeBlanc's new show "Episodes" and it's pretty good. It's on Showtime, which I don't get, but the shows are everywhere online. It's about these 2 TV show writers from England who were asked to come to America to do an American version of their popular British show. The writers happen to be husband and wife as well. They're very cute. Matt LeBlanc is up for the lead in the show, which changes the show altogether because the lead is supposed to be this older guy. Matt LeBlanc is always funny so if you like him, I recommend the show.



Last night, Matthew Perry's new show "Mr. Sunshine" premiered. I didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but the previews look sooo funny. Matthew is the owner/manager of a large arena and the show is about his trials and tribulations with all the acts that pass through. If the previews made me laugh, I can imagine the show would. Plus, Allison Janney is hilarious and she's one of the workers at the arena. I can't wait to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment