Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fairytale Wedding

Sorry to bombard you with Disney blogs the past 3 days. I will try to make this one my last for the week. This one might be worth it to some people. If you’re a huge Disney princess fan, you will love this. If you’re not, keep reading anyway because you might like it. There is a collection of wedding dresses designed to look like the dresses the princesses in the movies wore. How freaking cool is that! So if Belle is your favorite, you can expect your dress to look like this:

And so on and so forth. The names are written under each dress in the picture. They also have a collection of princess rings. Talk about a fairytale wedding. I’m not going to lie, I would totally do something like this. It seems like so much fun! Ariel's ring is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment