Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fock This

Ok seriously. How many more Focker movies are they going to make? The first one was alright. I saw it with my dad because we both have the same sense of humor and again it was just alright. It definitely wasn’t a movie I would see again. Then, the second one came around and because the first one was so blah, I didn’t even bother seeing the second. And now the third? Um, yeah I’m going to miss that one too. I heard there’s going to be a fourth as well. Why?!?! Why?!?! Do these movies actually keep people in their seats? I guess they must if they keep making more, but they’re just so bad! It’s one thing to have a funny Christmas movies, but these movies aren’t even that funny. Sigh. It just makes me sad because I think Ben Stiller is better than that. Along Came Polly is probably my favorite Ben Stiller movie. He’s cute and fun in that movie. Oh and Dodge Ball is freaking awesome. I definitely think Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman are better than these lame duck movies. There has to be another funny movie these people can come together and make. If you like these movies, power to you. I just can’t sit through more than one. Maybe they’ve gotten better and I should give them a try, but right now I’m just kind of annoyed with the story line. The little kids do look cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment