Thursday, November 18, 2010

I’ll Be Rich When I’m Dead

I talked before about how Michael Jackson is richer now than he was when he was alive. Well, now some studio decided it would be a good idea to release a CD of his in December. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I mean, he’s dead, leave him alone. The thing about this new CD is that it has new material on it. It’s not like a greatest hits album. If I was dead and someone did that, I would be pretty upset. I mean, what if MJ hated the songs they released? Or what if he never wanted them heard by other people? Who’s to say these new songs should be released without his approval? I’m also just sick of all the hype so I might be biased, but either way I don’t think it’s right to release someone’s work after their dead. Like the guy who wrote the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I read that he wrote 4 books and never got to finish the third. So the book everyone thinks is the third book should be the forth in the series. I wouldn’t want my unfinished work out there, even if it does make a shit load of money. It seems weird and unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment