Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TV Never Sounded So Sweet

I'm having major TV show withdrawals. I'm completely caught up on Bones, I miss Glee and 30 Rock, Law and Order: SVU is going to have Jennifer Love Hewitt as a guest when it comes back, Hell's Kitchen just ended, but I miss that as well. I even miss The Biggest Loser. The only thing I have to look forward to right now is Grey's Anatomy, which is holding me over for now, but I need more! I have to wait another 3 weeks before all the shows come back. So in honor of the Emmy's and my tiny little brain needing more rotting, here is a list of my favorite shows and their return dates.

Tues, September 21:
- The Biggest Loser
- Glee
- Parenthood (I'm still not sure how I feel about this show. It might be a little too drama filled for me, but I know two of the people on the show and feel semi obligated to continue watching. I even saw Monica Potter at the Hallmark in the Fashion Square. She had no make-up on and was wearing all white. She looked like a ghost.)

Wednesday, September 22:
- Hell's Kitchen
- Modern Family (This past season was the first time I ever watched this show and it's freaking hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out!)
- Law and Order: SVU (I finally finished last season of this show with my mom and I already want it to come back. It's time when my mom and I bond.)

Thursday, September 23:
- 30 Rock
- Bones
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- CSI

Thursday is the most insane. It has every show that I like watching and the TiVo only records 2 shows at a time. I guess that's why God invented Hulu. Is it September 21 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment