Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Worst Graduation

Ok, I can’t ignore this any longer. I think this is the dumbest decision the Glee writers and producers could possibly make! Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt), and Cory Monteith (Finn) will not be returning for season 4 of Glee. They will be “graduating” and they won’t be followed off to college. I understand that the writers didn’t want it to be one of those shows where the kids are in high school for 8 years, but wow. Your show is popular right now. Why would you change the cast so dramatically like that? I pretty much only watch the show for Lea Michele. She’s amazing and belongs on my TV singing. There’s a show right now called The Glee Project where the Glee talent guy is actively hunting for new talent. I don’t really like any of the kids they have on the show. I’m not even a very big fan of Glee and this makes me a little mad. I think it’s a really bad decision and I wouldn’t be surprised if the show gets canceled not too far down the line.

Fox is also going to release a 3D concert movie of Glee. I’m kind of over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment