Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Movie - Horrible Bosses

A lot of stuff happened this weekend. There was "Carmageddon," which was so ridiculous and if I hear one more thing about it I'm going to scream.

And there was the final World Cup Game, which was so intense I don't think I took a breathe for 130 minutes. USA lost to Japan in shoot outs. I could have cried, but I guess Japan has gone through a lot as a nation and deserved the win. I will still wear my USA soccer jacket proudly even though their defense could have been better.
Anyway, amongst all of that, I was still able to make it to the movie theatre to see Horrible Bosses. I don't think I ever would have seen it if it weren't for co-workers telling me how funny it was. And they were right. It was definitely funny. I was laughing throughout pretty steadily. Three friends have these horrible bosses, each for a different reason and one night at the barthey joke about killing their bosses. It later turns into a real plan and they actively try to go out and kill their bosses. In the end, everything works out and they all become happy with their work environments. God I wish it was that easy. I guess a girl can dream. If you have a horrible boss you dream of killing, you have to see this movie. Even if you don't have a horrible boss, this movie is funny and worth seeing. Jason Bateman always makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment