Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Ride

I’m really excited for the new Transformers movie and not just because Paramore has a new song on the soundtrack. I think it looks really awesome. Plus, I’m kind of happy about the fact that Megan Fox will not be in it. I was never a huge Transformers fan, but I watched the first movie and was hooked. What I find even cooler is that Universal Singapore and Hollywood are making Transformer rides. The Singapore ride is due out this summer and the Hollywood ride will appear in 2012. I will definitely be riding that ride. Universal is getting better with their creative projects. For a while, they were awful and no one was caring what they were doing, but the Harry Potter land changed that.

Recently, a photo from the queue line was leaked. Universal has already mentioned that thirty minutes of story is built into the queue so guests will get a good taste of the ride before they even enter. This is why I love theme park magic. It’s very rare to find a ride where the queue line holds any attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment