Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kitty!

Can you believe it’s been 11 years since Monster’s Inc? That blows my mind. It feels like it was so recent. I feel like I was just in the theatre watching it. Well, Pixar will be releasing a prequel called Monsters University scheduled to open June 21, 2013. This is the third release date Pixar has announced. They keep pushing it back. Either way, I’m looking forward to it as I do with all Pixar movies. I read that Sulley and Mike won’t be getting along in this prequel. Seems like they didn’t become best friends until after college. The movie will be exactly what it says. The monsters learning how to scare at their Monster University aka University of Fear. Sounds good to me. I’m going to miss Boo though. She was the cutest thing ever! Too bad we have to wait so long. Now, Pixar needs to make a Finding Nemo sequel and I’m set.

1 comment: