Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Evil Hotness


Holy hotness batman! Hotness is everywhere in Snow White and The Huntsman. If you’re a boy, you will revel in the hotness. If you’re a girl, please just admire and maybe touch a little. I never ever thought I would say that Kristen Stewart is hot. When I saw the previews there was no way I was going to believe that Kristen Stewart is supposed to be “fairer” than Charlize Theron, but whatever they did to Kristen in this movie, they did it right. It was perfect. She barely spoke and just sat there and looked pretty. All she ever really needs to do…ever. Even when she spoke it was ok and I didn’t want to kill myself. Of course, Charlize is more beautiful and waaaaay hotter, but it wasn’t as far fetched as I thought it was going to be. The movie could have gone one of two ways. It could have been horrible and cheesy or freaking awesome. I have to say that it was pretty awesome. I read that even the producers were surprised at how well the movie is doing and now they’re planning a second one.

The movie is just so pretty to look at too. They go into the dark forest and the forest of the fairies and it’s just so well done. But the best part is that the story is well done too. You don’t get caught up in anything cheesy. This is not your typical Disney fairytale. The writers clearly read the Grimm’s version and threw out the Disney version to make it more of an adult movie.

 I hoped I pushed you off the fence with this one too. Definitely another good summer movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment