Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MIB III


Men in Black 3? Really? They made a third one? That’s what I was thinking when I saw previews because I don’t think anyone saw the second one. I forgot they even made a second one until I saw the number 3 after the movie title. The first one was awesome so it was worth a shot and it was a very entertaining shot. Will Smith hasn’t been in a movie in years and this was definitely the one to come back with. All the same humor and alien action plus time travel. How can you go wrong?!? Definitely a good summer movie to catch with some friends or even buy on DVD and watch every once in a while.


A very scary alien with lots of teeth is released from jail with revenge in his eyes. He’s after Tommy Lee Jone’s character for shooting his arm off years ago. He wants to go back in time and kill Tommy. Of course, Will Smith travels back in time and saves the day. Jumping off buildings and jumping onto space shuttles. Awesome! All while keeping his suit unwrinkled. Bad ass is the word you’re looking for.

Definitely a must see. I hope I pushed you off the fence if you were sitting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment