Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Minimalist

I love creative, minimalistic art. When it's done well, it looks awesome and it makes you want to hang it on your wall. Someone recently made minimalist posters for all of Tim Burton's movies and they all looked awesome. Simple, but you know exactly which movie is being depicted.

The most recent set of minimalist posters that I can't get enough of are new Pixar posters. Lee Wonchan created a poster for almost every Pixar movie and they're super cute. I think some of them could have been different, but I still like them. For example, I think Up should have been a balloon. But the rest are really cute. See for yourself.











I think Toy Story has to be my favorite. Ratatouille is pretty cute too. Which one do you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment