Thursday, February 2, 2012

JCPenny Love!

I am definitely loving JCPenny right now. I love them anyway because they're a one stop shop and they're easy and not Wal-Mart, but now I have one more reason. JCPenny has hired Ellen DeGeneres as their spoke person. I love Ellen as most of you know because she's awesome and she's out and she's proud. But this isn't the main reason for the new love. The reason for the new love is because organizations are speaking out saying this is disgusting and that families will be out raged, but JCPenny doesn't give a shit and that's where my love is coming from. You go JCPenny. If people aren't going to shop at your store because you hired Ellen, than you don't want them as customers anyway. It's time for the world to see homosexuals as people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment