Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Merch is Here!

Only 1 month, 38 days, 911 hours, and 54,666 minutes until Halloween! I have so many Halloween decorations and I want to put them everywhere. It feels weird putting them up in September though so I have to wait another week until October hits. Halloween is the best holiday ever! We get to dress up, eat candy, drink jello shots at our friends Halloween parties, act stupid, hand out candy to little kids, etc. It’s all just awesome. Plus it’s Fall, which is probably the best season ever and it’s the beginning of the big holiday season. I mean who wouldn’t love that. So you can imagine my excitement when I go to stores and see Halloween candy and decorations everywhere. The most recent find were Halloween Oreo’s.

I’ve seen Oreo add orange filling and what not for Halloween, but this year, they have Halloween shapes on their cookies. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think they’ve ever done this before. They’re super cute too. They have ghosts, bats, witches on broom sticks, etc. So cute! I also went to Bath and Body works the other day just to check out their sale and they have soap dispensers shaped like ghosts and pumpkins. My mom bought my roommates and I some just because they’re so darn cute. The bag they came in is a haunted house too. I love it! Ok, I think I’m done vomiting Halloween joy everywhere. You may now go about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment