Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sugar Sugar

Whatever happened to Christina Ricci? I'm still trying to catch up on Grey's Anatomy and I saw her in an episode from season 2 and it reminded me of being a little obsessed with her. I used to watch Now and Then every day and I used to reenact the scenes with her. It was kind of ridiculous. I even taped my boobs like her character Roberta does. It was very uncomfortable, but she seemed cool and I wanted to try it. Casper was one of my favorites too, but nothing beat Now and Then. I even wore shoes without socks because Roberta and her friends did. See! Ridiculous.

After her childhood movies, she did some weird ass movies that I had no desire to see and she started getting kind of weird. I guess she was always a little bit weird, but I think she started doing drugs or something and then she started having an eating disorder. It made me sad because I could only imagine her as Roberta.

Then, she was in the movie Monster, which was amazing. Charlize Theron is freaking amazing!!! Christina was pretty good in the movie too, but standing along side Charlize, no one really would have been noticed in the love interest role no matter who the actress was.

She hasn't really done much since it seems. I guess the movie industry does that to people who start out early. I guess she was never really a super awesome actress and it was kind of easy to forget her. I find weird people to obsess over...

No comments:

Post a Comment