Saturday, March 3, 2012

Noah Had An Ark Once


Another long break between blogs and I'm sorry. I meant to write this last week, but didn't get a chance. In an attempt to visit more museums as well as see things my company has built, I went to the Skirball to see the Noah's Ark exhibit. I kept seeing pictures around my office and it's our main marketing photo so I decided to go. Very awesome. The entire exhibit is interactive so every single animal can be touched and they all move in some way. Not only that, but all the animals are made out of "found objects" like paint brushes or piano keys.

Obviously, this exhibit is for kids, but I had fun hanging out. I wished I could go in the climbers they had for the kids, but I'm sure the parents and the museum wouldn't appreciate that too much.

Either way, I thought the entire exhibit was pretty clever and I would totally take my kids. If you're in the area you should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment