Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weekend Movie - Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Wow. It's been a while. The end of the year has been nuts with work, my grandmother getting ill, and then of course the holidays. Luckily, I have had this week off so I have been able to breathe a little bit.

For awhile, there weren't any good movies out and then all of a sudden I want to see every movie ever! So I started off with Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and it didn't disappoint in the least. This is definitely one of the few franchises that has been able to last through multiple sequels that have been just as amazing as the previous. Tom Cruise is looking a tiny bit old, but he did all of his own stunts so I guess he's not too old. Some of the things these writers come up with are just freaking awesome. And to make this movie even better, it's directed by a Pixar alum, Brad Bird. He directed The Incredibles. Who knew that someone could go from animation to live action without even skipping a beat. See this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment